| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alagoinhas in April is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in April is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in April is a little damp. Some 152mm (6in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Alagoinhas April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Alagoinhas, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Alagoinhas:
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 221.4 kms (137.6 miles) NNW
- Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil - 269.3 kms (167.3 miles) NW
- Jacobina, Brazil - 241.9 kms (150.3 miles) WNW
- Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil - 313.6 kms (194.9 miles) WNW
- Serrinha, Brazil - 85.3 kms (53 miles) NNW
- Itaberaba, Brazil - 206.7 kms (128.4 miles) W
- Lencois, Brazil - 309.3 kms (192.2 miles) W
- Itirucu, Brazil - 193.8 kms (120.4 miles) SW
- Ituacu, Brazil - 343.2 kms (213.3 miles) WSW
- Ilheus, Brazil - 285.4 kms (177.3 miles) S