| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alagoinhas in January is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.6 °C (90.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry. Only 62.3mm (2.5in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Alagoinhas January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Alagoinhas, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Alagoinhas:
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 221.4 kms (137.6 miles) NNW
- Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil - 269.3 kms (167.3 miles) NW
- Jacobina, Brazil - 241.9 kms (150.3 miles) WNW
- Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil - 313.6 kms (194.9 miles) WNW
- Serrinha, Brazil - 85.3 kms (53 miles) NNW
- Itaberaba, Brazil - 206.7 kms (128.4 miles) W
- Lencois, Brazil - 309.3 kms (192.2 miles) W
- Itirucu, Brazil - 193.8 kms (120.4 miles) SW
- Ituacu, Brazil - 343.2 kms (213.3 miles) WSW
- Ilheus, Brazil - 285.4 kms (177.3 miles) S